I have been nominated for not just one award but four! Thank you very much to Tulle and Tweed for nominating me for
As with any blog award, there comes a set of rules
Display award image on your blog page.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.
Here are 7 facts about me!
- I launched my funky fabric and haberdashery website Trixie Lixie in September 2012
- I live in Cardiff, Wales with my lovely family
- I was taught to sew in school about 35 years ago, it was one of my favourite lessons!
- I have a ceramics degree
- I have a beautiful teenage daughter and a gorgeous 21 year old son
- I play in a ukulele band, both ukulele and stand up bass
- I have just produced my first ever sewing pattern which is for making knickers, the Trixie Lixie knicker kit, I hope it will be the first of many.
Here are the 15 Bloggers that I would like to nominate for the awards:
- Penny Dog patchwork
- Pillows a-la-mode
- If only they would nap…
- Very Berry Handmade
- Dilly Tante
- By Hand London
- Sew Busy Lizzy
- Cuckoo Chanel
- The Stitch Sharer
- amaryllis log
- Georgina Giles
- Stitch and Witter
- Sewin’ in the rain
- Sew a little
- Stitches and Sweets
All these are lovely blogs that I read on a regular basis and strongly recommend a visit.
Thanks again to Tulle and Tweed for nominating me!
CONGRATULATIONS! And thank you for sharing . . . that’s so thoughtful! I do love your blog! 🙂 Katherine
Thank you Katherine I really love reading your blog too!
Congratulations and well deserved!
Thank you very much 😀
I won the giveaway for the knickers kit to make and it arrived on Saturday—looks lovely–so, go on and order the kit. You’ll love it. Thanks Trixie.
Congratulations on winning the kit, I hope you enjoy making them, there is a tutorial on you tube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqsrTX2722Q
Well done for the awards and thank you for the nominations too! I love your blog – always inspiring. x
Thank you, I always look forward to seeing what you ave been making on your blog!
Congratulations, wow! 4 beautiful awards! 🙂
Thank you, I am delighted that I received these awards!