I have been nominated for not just one award but four! Thank you very much to Tulle and Tweed for nominating me for
As with any blog award, there comes a set of rules
Display award image on your blog page.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.
Here are 7 facts about me!
- I launched my funky fabric and haberdashery website Trixie Lixie in September 2012
- I live in Cardiff, Wales with my lovely family
- I was taught to sew in school about 35 years ago, it was one of my favourite lessons!
- I have a ceramics degree
- I have a beautiful teenage daughter and a gorgeous 21 year old son
- I play in a ukulele band, both ukulele and stand up bass
- I have just produced my first ever sewing pattern which is for making knickers, the Trixie Lixie knicker kit, I hope it will be the first of many.
Here are the 15 Bloggers that I would like to nominate for the awards:
- Penny Dog patchwork
- Pillows a-la-mode
- If only they would nap…
- Very Berry Handmade
- Dilly Tante
- By Hand London
- Sew Busy Lizzy
- Cuckoo Chanel
- The Stitch Sharer
- amaryllis log
- Georgina Giles
- Stitch and Witter
- Sewin’ in the rain
- Sew a little
- Stitches and Sweets
All these are lovely blogs that I read on a regular basis and strongly recommend a visit.
Thanks again to Tulle and Tweed for nominating me!